Rawrr,Ich bin ein Dino. x'3

Mittwoch, 29. Juni 2011

Wow...i was shocked...Doug and i are married..?! xD

Wow..wow.....woooow...uhm...Need to take my time .__.
Idk what with Bill is,I miss that Brap  ಠ _ ಠ


Ariel i think you know what i said,right..?
And believe it,its the only thing :3
So i wrote this :
             My dear Affair,
No one can destroy our love,
And this is what makes us.
I hope you and me will ever be the perfect one.

Kiki. xD
__________________________________________

Nyaaaaan,I skype again with that dudes xD

And this time...SAM
Gawd that kid is so fuckin ugly.
And something is calling me a Boy.. xD

Wow.

Idiot-kid :3


Ouhh i forget Drew you need to eat your eggs,and later come to me i got vodka for you. :3




Ciao with V. ♥
  Kiki or how i drew would say Kinki. 
 ಠ _ ಠ

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen